Friday, April 28, 2017

Tea Cup Exchange

It is that time again for Stephanie's springtime teacup and mug exchange! It was another super fun time, not only receiving a "surprise" package from a new friend,  but also assembling one for another new friend! Bigs hugs to Stephanie for all her great admistrative talents being used for such an uplifting event!

I sent a gift to a fellow quilter and all around sweet, sweet gal in Connecticut. It was a delight to put together things for Mary because she likes fabric!! Pop in to see not only what I sent (Yep, forgot to take photos before I mailed the package!!) and her other beautiful creations!

I received a fabulous package from a sweet lady in Idaho! What a delight to get to know her! She lovingly created many sweet items for my gift and I will treasure her gifts and thoughtfulness! Marilyn and I even have a Texas connection so we were so excited to "meet" each other! Thanks Marilyn for everything!

Here are the goodies!












12 comments:

  1. Lucky lady what a great collection. Have a great weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky were you?! What fabulous gifts, Doniene. I love what you sent to Mary as well. What a lovely swap to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Doniene, that package looks like Christmas in one box!! Love that teacup pattern.
    I'm hopping over now to see what you sent. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous gift package from dear Marilyn, yes, she is a precious lady.
    That is such a beautiful and unique tea cup.
    Marilyn blessed you with many of her hand crafted gifts, such love.

    Have a beautiful weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous gift package from dear Marilyn, yes, she is a precious lady.
    That is such a beautiful and unique tea cup.
    Marilyn blessed you with many of her hand crafted gifts, such love.

    Have a beautiful weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I know I'm late. I just popped over and wanted to say that you have received some wonderful gifts. I hope you're enjoying them all! Such wonderful thoughtfulness in all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what pretty things you received, Doniene, such a gorgeous tea cup and saucer and the patchwork piece is so pretty. Another pretty tea cup from which to sip some tea. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sweet Doniene, what a delight to see your beautiful goodies from Marilyn - isn't she just precious! She has such a kind and giving heart.

    Everything is simply beautiful, my friend, and I am sure you are enjoying everything. Thank you for participating in the exchange.

    Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely package! I'm loving the unique tea set and the fun tea-themed accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doniene...what a lovely package you received! the exchange is so fun :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you got to participate! Marilyn is such a sweety, too! It's a great way to meet lovely, like-minded (and hearted) ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has been such a joy getting to know you Doniene, and putting together the package for you was so fun, I love Texas so! The package you sent to Mary was sweet as well!

    So thankful to have met you, and I know that your life is very full and busy right now with an upcoming wedding! Do keep us posted with details as you can :) Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete