Friday, October 26, 2018

Sajou!

Happy Friday everyone!! Hope this finds each of you doing well!

Lori over at Humble Quilts hosted another one of her soooooo much fun SAL/QAL and today is the beginning of the linky party!! I have already taken a peek at the ones posted and they are absolutely fabulous!! Such creative quilters out there and oh my the diversity and oh so gorgeous fabrics!!

Lori mentioned that, though she was using French General fabrics for this French  inspired SAL, that maybe she should have used cheddar and blue! Bingo! I had used most of my French general fabrics for other projects....but several years ago I had purchased a FQ bundle of cheddar and indigo by Penny Rose Fabrics. What a perfect time to cut into them!!








Blessings and hugs!!


12 comments:

  1. Love the blue and cheddar combo. It looks perfect hung near your vintage sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Doniene! Now I wish I had thought to follow that suggestion. :)
    A beautifully fussy-cut center, and just the right amount of cheddar to make it glow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so gorgeous behind your treadle machine. Love your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and cheddar- it is a beautiful quilt. It does look perfect with your treadle machine. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the place you have it hung. Beautiful in Blue and cheddar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this quilt, very attractive. Have a good Sunday and I hope all is well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bundle of fabrics was put to good use. I remember this line of fabric....don't think I purchased any but it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colors together are one of my favorite combinations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty your quilt is and how lovely it looks hanging behind that grand old sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty finish! I adore cheddar -- it's one of my all time favorite reproduction fabric colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Doniene!! And your Sajou looks so good there on your wall. I was so tempted by this QAL too but couldn't fit it on :-( Glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete